Driving Data Transformation in the Public Sector
With the UK Government’s first ever Chief Data Officer taking the lead, it's clear that data driven transformation is the path to radically improved processes and services across the Public Sector.
For local governments, Big Data insight has already proved to have a huge impact across diverse projects and smart city applications. In the UK, Harrow Council have already announced savings of over £4m using Big Data mapping information to streamline waste collection and grounds maintenance.
The government’s digital revolution is now turning from focusing on individual online services and DataGov 2015 will explore the next steps and actions that you need to take to transform your department and capitalise on the growing Big Data opportunity across the public sector.
For our public sector attendees, speakers and Open Data partners, "You need to be the champion to take this insight back, data driven change is an on-going conversation" Jacqui Taylor, Member, Smart Cities Interoperability Committee at British Standards Institution (BSI), Data Gov Keynote speaker
Learn from the market leaders driving public sector data transformation and identify how to:
- Drive open data sharing platforms to stimulate opportunities for integrated services
- Break down data silo’s to improve collaboration between functions
- Mitigate risk for sustainable projects through data driven decision making
- Achieve vast cost savings with robust forecasting and data reporting tools
- Use data to develop creative new digital channels and drive public engagement in your services
- Transform public sector services through Big Data insight to improve service
- Enhance patient healthcare across all central and local services using data insight to spot trends and trouble spots
- Shift from reactive to proactive thinking through embedding a data insight led decision making culture